Sunlit Face; Hand-me-down

Orbiting the sun since 1983

Thursday, January 24, 2013

trois rainy day jazz fusion jams

The Weather Report - "Mysterious Traveller"
Mysterious Traveller (1974)
This was their fifth studio album. My uncle Jim introduced me to this album in 2010 and this is the third winter's weather I've enjoyed it to.
McCoy Tyner"Salvadore de Samba"
Fly with the Wind (1976)
I bought this record off of my friend Eric Cornejo back in 2010. I can't help but break this one out when it rains too. Put this on and watch the trees groove.
Ginger Baker's Airforce - "Da Da Man"
(1970)
My girlfriend got me this 4-record set for my 27th birthday. Which was also 2010. There are so many great players on this live set Steve Winwood, Chris wood, Graham Bond, and a bunch of others.

No comments: